This course is designed for those who have already completed a course in Bridge Team Management, and wish to refresh their knowledge and skills. The course will cover topics such as: effective communication within a bridge team, bridge resource management, human factors in bridge operations, and emergency procedures.
This Course is conducted in accordance with IMO Model Course 1.22 “Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork” as well as Regulation 1/12 of STCW 95 as amended STCW 1978 Manila Amendments and Section B-1/12 of the STCW Code.
Section A-VIII/2 and Section B-VIII/2 of the STCW Code and requirements as per IMO Model Course 1.22.
- Taking over a watch, Management on Bridge
- Passage Planning and Monitoring
- Human Errors and Error Chain
- Ship Handling and Standard Manoeuvres
- Challenge and Response, Interaction on bridge, Communication, Case Studies.
- Collision regulations with various case studies
- Bridge Simulator Exercises
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.