The course of Ship Handling is a comprehensive course that covers all aspects of handling a ship. The course covers topics such as ship stability, ballasting, trimming, mooring, and anchoring. The course is designed for those who want to learn how to handle a ship, and covers all the basics of ship handling.
- Standard maneuvers & Handling of large vessels
- Effect of wind on high freeboard ships.
- Effect of current and tide.
- Shallow waters effect especially when approaching Port and in a cannel
- Anchoring techniques for large Ships.
- Berthing and use of tugs mooring pattern and mooring safety.
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.