This course is designed to help individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in personal transfer basketry. The course will cover the basics of transfer basketry, including the history of the craft, the different types of transfer baskets, and the techniques used to create them. Students will also learn about the business side of personal transfer basketry, including marketing and pricing their work.
Objective of course is to develop a level of awareness in the candidate on the proper procedure when transferring from two offshore sites using a swing rope or personnel transfer basket. This course describes the proper safety precautions of swing rope and personnel basket transfers.The knowledge of safe operating procedures can make the difference of a successful transfer.
- Proper techniques when using a swing rope
- Proper techniques when using a personnel transfer basket
- Do\’s and dont\’s when transferring
- Firmly grasp rope with both hands during swing
- Focus on the swing and tasks at hand
- Position body correctly on basket (in open slots facing inward)
- Always wear a PPE during transfers
- Passport, CDC, INDOS & COC
- 2 Passport size colored photographs
After successful completion of course, certificate will be issued to the participant.